Guides, Reviews and Prices on Wellness and Aesthetics in Singapore.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows: (a) to improve the structure of our directory; (b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor; (c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site; (d) shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes; (e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
5. Who Has Access to the Information: Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information: We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us by email.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
Gynaecologists are one of the most searched medical specialties on the internet. Almost all modern and top sgynaecologists are also obstetricians and therefore the term obstetricians & gynecologists or O&G in short. The term 'gynecologist' is often mis-spelled as 'gynocologist' by laymen. In many areas, the specialties of gynaecology and obstetrics overlap. Before you get yourself overwhelmed with all the jargons on the internet, it's important you have some basic understanding with the medical specialty that you are dealing with. O&G stands for Obstetrics and Gynaecology. What's the difference between obstetricians and gynaecologists? Most gynaes are qualified with a post-graduate qualification in O&G i.e. MRCOG or Master of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Therefore, they are trained both in obstetrics as well as gynaecology. An obstetrician specialises in pregnancy related aspects of women's health whereas a gynae specialised in the 'non-pr
How do you go about finding a recommended good dermatologist in Singapore? Google Search? Review Sites? Friends? Skin specialist vs dermatologist, what's the difference? If you are looking for the best skin specialist (dermatologist) in Singapore, you've come to the right place. Skin Specialist vs Dermatologist vs Aesthetic Doctor Let's get the most common confusion out of the way. A dermatologist or a skin specialist is someone who holds a professional medical degree with further 'post-graduate' training and qualification in skin diseases. There are many sites that provide a mixture list of Dermatologists and General Practitioners (GPs) in Singapore. Though both of these doctors manage common skin problems, a GP practicing aesthetic procedures (Aesthetic Doctor) is not a dermatologist by definition. A registered dermatologist is registered on the Singapore Specialist Accreditation Board’s register for dermatology . According to the Singapore Guidelines on Aest
If you are considering getting an invisible braces or clear aligners treatment, you've come to the right place. Lately, the number of options for invisible braces and clear aligners have increased, thus making it complicated when it comes to choosing the right one. What are invisible braces? Clear braces are a transparent, plastic alternative to traditional metal braces used to adjust and align teeth. They are removable (unlike metal braces) and work by exerting consistent pressure on your teeth, so they shift and straighten over time. Invisible braces might seem like a modern invention. But in reality, dentists have been using plastic to shift teeth since the end of World War 2. The problem was it wasn’t the most convenient procedure. Given technological constraints, you’d need to visit the dentist every time to get new putty impressions of your teeth. It wasn’t until the advent of 3D-scanning technology, and specialised software that dentists could create accurate digital impress
If you are looking for the best female gynaecologists in Singapore and feeling overwhelmed by the internet, you've come to the right place. Below is a list of female gynaecologists in Singapore. We have trawled through the reviews, Google search results and information available on blogs and forums to come out with the top 10 recommendations. The recommended female gynaecologists have been arranged in no particular order. Here is the list. 1. Dr Dolly Wee - Dolly Wee Clinic and Surgery for Women Dr Dolly Wee Review: - Recommend Dr Dolly Wee from Mount Elizabeth. Very experienced and patient, and has a sense of homour.- She delivers at Mount Alvernia as well. Ref: SingaporeMotherhood Languages: English, Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, Hokkien Dialect, Teochew Dialect, Foochow Dialect Clinic: Dolly Wee Clinic and Surgery for Women, #04-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, 3 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228510 2. Dr. Joycelyn Wong - ACJ Women’s Clinic Pte Ltd MBBS (Singapore, 1996) MRC
If you are looking for the best clinic for your fractional CO2 Laser treatment in Singapore, we've got the reviews and laser treatment cost covered in this post. Acne scars cannot be treated only with medicines. The acne scars laser treatment involves the technique of laser resurfacing. Laser resurfacing procedure not only treats acne scars but also gives you a glowing and younger looking skin. In general, CO2 lasers are the gold standard when it comes to treating scars, wrinkles and photo-rejuvenation. It’s also not uncommon for most people to try completely ineffective methods, from DIY home treatments to beauty spa facials and underpowered lasers. These are some questions you should ask your doctor before you commit to a acne scar removal package: 1. How much would a session of fractional laser cost at your clinic, and how much is the consultation fee? 2. How many sessions are required on average at your clinic for acne scars? 3. Years of experience with the fractional laser
Ever wondered how much does it cost to have LASIK done in Singapore? Find out and compare lasik surgery cost below. Although the numbers and prices are everywhere on the internet, we have compiled and organised the information accordingly (by center) in one place. The pricing information below is based on the published prices from major centres and pricing information available on blogs and the internet. Here is the list: TTSH Lasik Price Tan Tock Seng Hospital Lasik Surgery Price: $1,595 to $1,795 (including GST) Senior Consultant Evaluation Price (including GST): $ 164 Consultant Evaluation Price (including GST): $ 159 Also Read: Best LASIK Singapore NUH Lasik Price National University Hospital Lasik Surgery Price (including GST): $1,766 to $2,354 Evaluation Price (including GST): $ 109.14 SNEC Lasik Price Singapore National Eye Centre Lasik Surgery Price (including GST): $1,659 to $1,766 Evaluation Price (including GST) Consultant – $109.14 Evaluation Price (including GST) Senior
We have compiled essential information about SGH Hospital in one place for your review and convenience. Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Address and Contact Number Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Address: Outram Road, Singapore 169608 Telephone Contact No. (General Enquiries): +65-6222 3322 Accident & Emergency: +65-6321 4311 Popular Clinical Specialties in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Plastic Surgeons at Singapore General Hospital Prof. Colin Song - Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery, Aesthetic Prof. Lee Seng Teik - Congenital Abnormalities Prof. Tan Kok Chai - Reconstructive Microsurgery, Aesthetic Assoc. Prof. Foo Chee Liam - Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery, Aesthetic Dr. Sng Wei Ee, Karen - Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery Assoc. Prof. Tan Bien Keem - Reconstructive Microsurgery, Lymphedema, Aesthetic Dr. Leo Kah Woon - Reconstructive Microsurgery, Aesthetic Dr. Ong Yee Siang - Reconstructive Microsurgery, Aesthetic, Burns Dr. Wong Chin Ho - Reconstru
Looking for an ENT specialist in Singapore? When it comes to ENT specialists in Singapore , a search on Google will throw up more than 10 pages of search results. So how can an average consumer find out which one is the best? Are all ENT specialists the same? All ENT specialists can manage about 80-90% of ENT conditions. However, as with most other medical and surgical disciplines, there have been significant advancements in medical and surgical knowledge, and technology within the ENT field. Most ENT specialists in Singapore do undergo an additional 1-2 years of overseas training in renowned centres (often known as fellowships) to sub-specialise in a specific area within ENT. The seven known ENT subspecialties are: 1. Otology and Neurotology (Ear Subspecialist) 2. Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery (Nose & Sinus Subspecialist) 3. Laryngology (Voicebox Subspecialist) 4. Head & Neck Surgery (Head & Neck Subspecialist) 5. Pediatric ENT (Children’s
Collecting data on oxygen levels is crucial because people with covid-19 may suffer from "silent hypoxia", a dangerous condition in which they do not outwardly appear to be short of breath, but are confirmed to be so through a pulse oximeter test . Pulse oximeters, or pulse ox, measure the amount of oxygenated blood (SpO2) in your body, giving medical professionals an idea of how much oxygen your body is carrying to vital organs and tissues. Patients with covid-19 who don’t need immediate hospital attention but are at high risk of developing serious symptoms are to be given pulse oximeters to use at home to reduce the risk of serious deterioration, The BMJ has learnt ( BMJ, published 27 October 2020 ). NHS England is believed to have purchased around 200,000 pulse oximeters for the scheme, which clinical commissioning groups across England will be able to access. Be careful, however. Many cheap models found on the internet don’t do much to measure accurately. They’re labele
Sulfates are the foaming agents found in traditional shampoos. These foaming agents can have negative effects when they prove too harsh for your hair, stripping it off its natural oils and drying it to the point where it’s brittle and limp. That’s why people reach for sulfate-free formulas. They’re thought to keep hair color and curls preserved more effectively and for longer than shampoos with these foaming agents. Although they might not lather up like you’re used to, know that your hair is still getting clean while becoming healthier at the same time. Below, our picks of the best sulfate-free shampoos that you can buy from your nearest retail stores like Watsons or online from Lazada Singapore. 1. Maui Moisture Shea Butter Shampoo, 385ml $22.88 - Buy on Lazada This sulfate free shampoo for frizzy hair is a unique blend of Shea Butter, aloe vera juice, coconut oil and macadamia oils that is formulated to moisturise hair. It can also help to mend split ends and provide a healthy gl